Navigating a new platform can be confusing! We want to give our Listers the scoop on what to expect once they are listed on upSpace.
How does it work?
- You will receive an email notification if someone is interested in your space. We suggest a 24 hour response time to any inquiries!
- You can accept or reject the booking, or ask for more information
- Only bookings confirmed by you will be processed.
- If you need more information about the renter or event, you can send them a message by clicking on their user profile.
- The Renter pays for the booking in full at the time of booking.
How do I change my price?
You can change the price of your listing, and any other information, at any time. Simply log into your profile and clicking on “Edit Listing." The revised price will be in effect until the next time you change it.
How do I get paid?
Payment is automatically deposited to your Stripe account for bookings which you accept. Renters pay by credit card. Don't worry, there are no additional fees, we cover the credit card processing fees as part of our fee.